JOB DESCRIPTION: Breakfast Cook
LOCATION: Holiday Inn Downtown Omaha – Omaha, NE
Holiday Inn Downtown Omaha is in search of a Breakfast Cook to join our team with a passion for hospitality and food service. The restaurant is operated 7 days a week so a person must have a flexible schedule to include early mornings, weekends and some holidays.
Ensure that all menu items are prepared and presented according to established recipes and standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- 2 years of Experience as a Cook/Prep Cook in a fast paced kitchen.
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum or 50 lbs. periodically during an 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to stand and walk around for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Food Handlers Permits will be required.