JOB DESCRIPTION: Guest Service Supervisor
LOCATION: EVEN Hotel Downtown Omaha – Omaha, NE
Anant Operations is introducing a new IHG hotel concept to the local market and we are currently seeking a Guest Service Supervisor for the new Even Hotel in downtown Omaha. At EVEN Hotels, the core mission is to Enable Wellness in Travel . The person for this position will have a passion not only for hospitality but for fitness and wellness too! To see what Even Hotels is all about visit the website at: www.evenhotels.com.
This position is a day-to-day hands-on position responsible for all aspects of the guest services department. Responsible for ensuring all front desk, food and beverage, and night audit areas are operating in an efficient manner.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: (other duties may be assigned)
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service to each and every guest.
- Assist in hiring and training within the front desk and food and beverage area.
- Oversee the accounting functions as related to the property management systems in relation to collections from overnight stays, banquet events, restaurant meals, etc.
- Supervise all operational staff in the above-mentioned areas.
- Ensure all operational standards are maintained.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of two years’ management experience in customer service and team supervision.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must be able lift at least 50 lbs. periodically during an 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle customer interactions both positive and negative.
- Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Must have a valid in state driver’s license to drive shuttle/van.
- Ability to walk, stand, push, pull, bend, reach overhead and execute repetitive motions