JOB DESCRIPTION: Housekeeping Attendants
LOCATION: Holiday Inn Downtown Omaha– Omaha, NE
Holiday Inn Downtown Omaha is in search of people to join our housekeeping teams with a passion for hospitality and cleanliness. The hotel is operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year so a person must have a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
If you can clean quick and do so with quality, this position is perfect for you. We pay by the room which means you control your hourly wage!
Cleans and prepares guest rooms and public areas by meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must have basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Must have vision ability to see minute debris and dirt in poorly lit areas, and to read written instructions and computer print-outs.
- Must have upper body strength to lift up to 50lbs. continually throughout an 8-hour shift.
- Must have finger, hand and upper body dexterity to push, pull and move levers, equipment and furniture throughout 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to work with arms raised above head throughout an 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to maneuver fully loaded maid cart, weighing up to 50lbs., through hallways and into/out of closets during entire work day.
- Must be able to complete 2.5 rooms in a one-hour time frame to maintain employment
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal/written instructions and communicate both verbally and in writing.