JOB DESCRIPTION: Waterpark/Parking Lot Attendants
LOCATION: Holiday Inn Downtown Omaha– Omaha, NE
The Holiday Inn Downtown Omaha located at 1420 Cuming Street is in search of a Parking Lot/Water Park Attendant to join our team with a passion for hospitality. The hotel is operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year so a person must have a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
To monitor the Holiday Inn Parking Lot for guest parking.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor all vehicles entering the parking lot and check for Holiday Inn guest passes only.
- Be able to politely handle situations if a non-guest arrives in the Holiday Inn parking lot.
- Be able to direct guests to all areas around the Holiday Inn and know directions to events.
- Assist in the Waterpark area when needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with our guests and be able to handle situations that may arise with a non-guest parking in the Holiday Inn designated areas.
- Must be able to tolerate various outdoor temperatures for long periods of time and be alert at all times.
- Must have vision ability to see minute debris and dirt in poorly lit areas, and to read written instructions and computer print-outs.
- Must have upper body strength to lift up to 50lbs. periodically throughout an 8-hour shift.
- Must have finger, hand and upper body dexterity to push, pull and move levers, equipment and furniture throughout 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to stand and walk around for 8-hour shift.